Petite Woman’s Guide to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Why put together a petite woman’s guide to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale? Well, petite women do love to shop just as much as women who are not petite. The difference is that you have to know how to shop for petite friendly pieces.
There are things to look for when you are petite and brands don’t offer petite sizing. I have rounded up some of those things for you in a separate post that you can read here. You can also check out my roundup of fashion items that short girls should bypass. Once you get to know what works and doesn’t work for a petite body it makes shopping online and in person much easier when you are petite.
What I Like to Buy from the Sale
Even though I have worked in retail and direct sales over the years it is still difficult for me to wrap my head around buying fall and winter items in July. However, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is a great time to pick up a few things to refresh your early fall wardrobe. Trust me, on that first cool early fall day you will be glad that you did.
So what do I look for at this sale?
- Basic sweaters
- Fall dress
- Joggers or leggings
- Booties or Loafers
So let’s see what I found in this year’s preview that I think would be good to have at the first sign of a crisp fall day. According to the Farmer’s Almanac, the first day of fall is Thursday, September 22nd.
- Cara Lite Half Zip Sweatshirt Zella
- OnCloud Training Shoe
- High Waist Studio Lite 7/8 Leggings Zella (one of my very favorites)
- Live In Pocket Joggers Zella (a fall and winter must have)
- Vestry Pointed Toe Booty Cole Haan
- Brigitte Distressed Raw Hem Slim Boyfriend Paige
- Inez Cropped Cotten Blend Tweed Blazer L’Agence
- The Dazzler Raw Hem Ankle Jeans Mother
- Hillie Mule Donald Pliner
- Melissah Knit Long Sleeve Midi Dress Club Monaco
- Open Stitch Strip Sweater Club Monaco
- Shrunken Silk Blend Cardigan Frame
- Harriet Belted Long Sleeve Chiffon Jacquard Minidress Reiss
Hope you find some things to give your fall closet a little refresh.
Remember to always have a little SASs in your day!